Press any where on the Blog to close this Box
These are Real expression's of the Suffering.Read these cases and Please suggest remedy or share experience.So that it will help many with similar condition.

Natrum phosphoricum 6X side effects

Posted on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Natrum phosphoricum 6X side effects

Dear Dr. Kumar,
I took 4 pills Natrum phosphoricum 6x a week ago. After about 6 hours, I developed severe itching and rash especially around my ankles, then my wrists and gradually spread to the rest of my body, except my face. I had to take anti histamines for relief.
At that time I did not realize it may be due to Nat phos and took a few more doses with the LAST dose being 5 days ago, but the itching keeps coming back as soon as the effect of anti histamines wears off. I am in real trouble because I have been so drowsy and fatigued from the side effects of the anti histamines. 
How long do you think the effects of Nat phos will last?
Does this mean it was the right remedy for me?
What do you suggest?

Thanking you,
RECENT POSTS:

1 comment:

  1. Dear ,
    Natrum mur 6x will not produce such severe aggravation in my experience, symptoms are of original disease from inside. take non allergic food.

    ReplyDelete

Suggest Remedy or Comment on this case:

Google+ Followers

Consult Dr.Devendra Kumar Munta MD(Homeo),
You can describe your Problem in brief here.
Your Name *
Your Email ID *
Country *
Phone *
Subject *
Message *
Remedy *
© Homeopathic Cases. Template by Template Responsive Design Powered By Blogger